Monday, February 10, 2020

Pleased as Punch Flower Pot Gift Card Holder

Happy Monday! I hope you had a good weekend. Around here it was a busy one, but then, they're ALL busy! I spent some quality time in my studio playing with the new Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper from the Coordination Product Release. I have to say...I can't get enough of that stuff! So many fun possibilities! Check out this cute project I designed...



Now, who wouldn't love to get a pretty pot of tulips, especially in the dead of a Canadian winter?? These tulips, punched from the Pleased as Punch DSP using the Tulip Builder punch, are so colourful and pretty, they were begging to be arranged in a pretty pot. The best part is that this pot holds a secret...


It's a gift card holder! How perfect would this be to give on Mother's Day or a special birthday...or even as a teacher gift? Thanks to the punched tulips and leaves, it is super-easy to put together and the only stamping is the sentiment. 


I'll be demonstrating this fun project in this week's Tuesday Live @ Five video over on my Facebook page tomorrow at 5 pm ET. If you can't join me live you can catch the replay over on my YouTube channel or on the Free Video Tutorials page found in the right sidebar. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a spectacular week and be sure to swing by again this Saturday for our monthly Stamping Symphony blog hop. 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...