Tuesday, May 4, 2021

It's Time For a NEW Catalogue!!

 Happy May the Fourth...and happy new catalogue!! The brand new 2021/22 Annual Catalogue is now LIVE and I couldn't be more excited! There is SO MUCH to love in this new book, starting with a whole new set of In-Colors. I can honestly say I have never loved a set of In-Colors more than I love this years group. 



The new colors are (L - R) Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia. The are SOOOO yummy! Here's a look at each one used on the same card design...


Evening Evergreen

Soft Succulent

Pale Papaya

Polished Pink


Fresh Freesia

As much as I love each of these colours individually, I also love the way they all work together. Check out these projects that use ALL FIVE colours on each one...


On the card above I used the new Flowers of Friendship bundle and coloured the images with the In-Color Stampin' Blends.


For this one I used the new Colour & Contour bundle for the images and narrow strips of the new In-Color Shimmer Vellum...that stuff is MAGICAL! 




This one uses the Quiet Meadow stamp set...can you believe I used ALL of the In-Colors on this one? I stamped on Sahara Sand card stock to mute the colours...such a cool vintage 

I demonstrated all three of these projects in the video below. Check it out...



Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous week and happy shopping!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...