Monday, August 2, 2021

Countdown to Sale-a-bration Day 7 - Counting Sheep

 Are you excited?? Just ONE MORE SLEEP till the launch of the new August-December (Holiday) Mini catalogue and Sale-a-bration 2.0! Today I am featuring TWO freebies that coordinate...the Counting Sheep stamp set and Sheep dies. Check out these fun cards I made with these two products:

saleabration 2021

saleabration 2021

saleabration 2021

saleabration 2021


Aren't they just the cutest?? Check out my video below for the details on how to make the card above...



Be sure to stop by tomorrow for all of the details on Sale-a-bration and the new mini catalogue. Then join me for my live launch party on my Facebook Business Page tomorrow at 7 pm ET.

See you then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...