Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Easy Expressions in Ink Fun Fold

 Happy Tuesday...can you believe we are less than two weeks away from Christmas?? I have to admit I am especially looking forward to the holiday break...we finish this Friday and I have an entire week to enjoy the lead up to Christmas this year. That is something we rarely get and I intend to make the most of it!

Since Christmas is so close, I have decided to shift gears for a couple of weeks back to some fantastic products from the Annual Catalogue that I didn't get a chance to showcase before the Holiday Mini launched. One of the drawbacks of having so many new products launch all at once is that there just isn't time to give them all the love they deserve. So, this week and next, I'll be shining the spotlight on the Annual Catalogue before I start my countdown to Sale-a-bration and the new Mini after Christmas. 

This week I am all about the Expressions in Ink Suite, This is, hands down, my favourite suite in the Annual Catalogue and I am only now really having a good play with it; o much so that I am offering a Virtual Zoom class featuring this suite in January. You can learn more about it under the Upcoming Events tab in the right sidebar.

Check out this gorgeous (but super-easy) fun fold...

fun fold wedding card

Doesn't that just make your eyes happy?? I don't know what I love more...the beautiful Designer Paper or the FABULOUSLY detailed die-cut!

fun fold wedding card

Or maybe it is the fact that this fun fold is a serious WOW but comes together in about 15 minutes?? Yep...I think that's the part I love most ;)

fun fold wedding card

I started with a simple 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base and added four score lines...at 2", 3-1/8", 5-3/8" and 6-1/2". That's it...its really THAT easy!
The two side panels are layered with Expressions in Ink DSP that measures 1-3/4" x 5-1/4" and the centre panel is layered with a 2" x 5-1/4" piece of Basic White card stock that I embossed using the Pretty Flowers embossing folder (another easily-missed Annual Catalogue item!). I die-cut the gorgeous focal image from Rose Gold Metallic Specialty paper...that stuff is THE BOMB and another hidden gem in the Annual. The sentiment is heat embossed in gold on a label die-cut from Expressions in Ink Designer paper using the Seasonal Labels dies. I added a gold foil accent from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera pack and some gold metallic pearls. A little bit of crinkled white seam binding completes the bridal vibe of this WOW card. 

I demonstrated this card and two others in the video below...check it out:



Thanks so much for stopping in today. Be sure to come back tomorrow...it's blog hoppin' time!

fun fold wedding card


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...