Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Penguin Place Gift Card Holder

 Happy Tuesday...and happy December! I hope this most festive of months is off to a smooth start and that your holiday preparations are well under way. Speaking of holidays, I have a super-easy gift card holder to share with you today that will make giving gift cards a little extra-special. I don't know about you, but I always feel like gift cards are a bit of a cop out...the easy way to shop for gifts. But with a 14-year old in the house, whose tastes are NOTHING like mine, a gift card is the best way to gift something that I know he will like (because he'll choose it himself!). So I came up with this super-cute and easy gift card holder...

gift card holder

I have been waiting for what feels like FOREVER for the Penguin Place bundle to come back in stock before showcasing it...and it finally has! I am absolutely in love with this little penguin playing Rudolph! So stinkin' cute! I set him against a wintry scene created using the Layering Diorama dies and Evergreen Border punch. Such a quick and easy way to create an easy background for this little guy. I added some die-cut Stitched Snowflakes (one of which acts as a fastener to hold the card shut) and my favourite sentiment from the Penguin Place stamp set.

gift card holder

Now, as cute as this little guys is, he isn't the best part of this project...it is a gift card holder...and a super-easy one at that! All it took was one extra score line at the 2" mark on my card base to create a perfect pocket to hold a gift card. Ya gotta love easy...especially at this time of year!

diy gift card holder

diy gift card holder

Join me this afternoon at 5 ET over on my Facebook business page for my weekly Live @ Five when I will demonstrate how to make this cute project. If you miss me live you can catch the replay on my YouTube channel shortly afterwards. All of the scoring and measurements will be included in the video description so you can easily replicate it and wrap up your gift cards in style this season!

Now before I go, I need to tell you about our FREE SHIPPING flash sale, happening tomorrow, December 8th for 24 hrs only. Your order of $65 CAD or more ships free all day long. Shop the Last Chance Sale, the Clearance Rack or pick up some holiday stocking stuffers and it will ship to your door free. Gotta love free!! Click the image below and get shopping!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...