Friday, December 31, 2021

Sale-a-bration Countdown Day 4: Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Paper

 Happy last day of 2021! I don't know about you, but I am not sad to see this difficult year end. While I am cautiously hopeful that things will look MUCH better this time next year, I am still very much aware that we are still in the midst of very dark days in this pandemic. So I thought it would be a good time to bring a little sunshine to your world...literally! The Sunshine & Rainbows Designer Paper is my focus today and it is bound to brighten you day...and your craft projects! Check out this cheery samples...

saleabration 2022
This is  a card I designed for a swap I recently participated in...It just makes me happy!

saleabration 2022
Every element (except the sentiment) on this card is from the Designer Paper...no stamping required!

saleabration 2022
Some of the images in the pack coordinate with the new Cloud punch...gotta love cross-coordination!

saleabration 2022
What do you do when you have a bunch of scraps leftover from making swaps? You use them on a new design!

saleabration 2022

This cute corner-tuck card is utterly adorable! I used three different patterns from the Sunshine & Rainbows pack and absolutely LOVE the way they all work together. My card base is Misty Moonlight card stock, cut to 4-1/4" x 8-1/4" and scored at 5-1/2". The centre panel card stock is 3-1/8" x 4-1/8" and the polka dot DSP is 3" x 4". The rainbow striped DSP on the side panel is 2-1/2" x 4" and the triangle in the corner is a 2" square, cut on the diagonal.

saleabration 2022

How fabulous are those die-cut words?? They are cut using the new Amazing Thanks dies...coming soon in the new Mini! I added Wink of Stella to the letters to make them pop off the page.

saleabration 2022

On the inside I added a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of DSP and then a 3" x 4" Basic White panel to stamp on. The sentiment from the coordination Rainbow of Happiness stamp set.

I demonstrated this card in the video below...check it out!




Thanks so much for dropping by today...be sure to come back tomorrow for day 5!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...