Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Another class preview

Yesterday I showed you one of the cards for my September class featuring the Vintage Vogue stamp set.  Today I have another for the same class that uses the Very Vintage wheel as well.  It also uses my new favourite DSP:  Mocha Morning!

Sneak peek at September's monthly class projects using Vintage Vogue and Perfectly Penned stamp set and Very Vintage wheel.
This card comes together far more quickly than the one I showed you yesterday!  It really is quite simple, but that gorgeous Mocha Morning paper makes it so elegant!  I honestly see A LOT of that paper in my stamping future!  I also love the WOW that the lace border punch offers...so pretty when punched from brushed gold cardstock and threaded with black satin ribbon!  Ok...that's all the hints I'm going to give!  If you want to know more, come on out on September 13th and make this and two other cards with me!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Leena! Love the ribbon treatment!
    This paper is far and away my fave in the new catty ... so elegant and regal!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got this DSP and I don't want to cut it lol It's so pretty I just want to sit and look at it.. Ha Ha Your project came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...