Friday, August 19, 2011

Holiday Mini Sneak Peek #2

Here is another card I created using products from the upcoming Holiday Mini.  This one uses my FAV set from the new mini...check it out:
Christmas card using the Christmas Lodge stamp set and Frostwood Lodge DSP
The products in the Frostwood Lodge suite are so homey and cozy.  The patterns in the DSP remind me of flannel nightgowns I wore as a child and the images in the Christmas Lodge stamp set are just so detailed and beautiful!  The tree on this card is from that set...isn't it gorgeous??  I combined it with a sentiment from the Merry & Type set in the IB&C for a vintagey, homespun look.  The quilted satin ribbon adds that final, cozy touch.
Have you entered my Bloggaversary draw yet?  If not, what are you waiting for?  There is some quality blog candy up for grabs!  Just leave a comment on THIS POST to enter.  I'll be choosing the winner when I get back from my week up north on the 21st.

1 comment:

  1. This card is so pretty IRL!
    It really does evoke that warm & fuzzy feeling!
    Love that tree!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...