Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Holiday Mini Sneak Peek #1

Man, oh man, so I love the upcoming holiday mini!  Maybe its because I first laid eyes on it at convention and could actually see and touch the new products.  Whatever the reason, this mini is, in my humble opinion, the best one yet!  There are SO many new products...and not just stamps!  Adorable little embellishments, beautiful ribbon, punches, dies...too many for my little bank account to handle all at once!  Good thing it is around till January!  Today I have a card that I created using some of the new products...have a look:
CAS Christmas card using The Sounding Joy stamp set from the upcoming Holiday Mini
Pretty, no? I just love this stamp set...likely because Joy to the World is my favourite carol!  The scripted  font is so elegant...and it looks beautiful done in the new pewter embossing powder!  This colour has just a hint of gold in it to give it an aged look...and it goes perfectly with the Antique Brads!  I also used some of the new quilted satin ribbon...so beautiful!  This is another card that will likely make my class line-up this fall.  If you haven't already, click the Upcoming Events tab at the top of this page to see what's happening.
Don't forget to enter my Bloggaversary  draw for some cool blog candy!  Leave a comment on THIS POST to enter.  I'll be selecting the winner on August 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...