Monday, November 12, 2012

Christmas Blessings

Happy Monday,  everyone!  I hope you had a good weekend and were able to get outside to enjoy the milder weather here yesterday.  Last Friday I held a free Christmas card class for one of my lucky Door Prize winners from the Rockton Fair.  Cathy and her friends made three holiday cards and today I want to show you one of them!  Have a look:

Simple, yet elegant Christmas card featuring the Christmas Blessings stamp set.
This card was definitely a hit!  Here is a list of the products I used:


The great thing about this card is that it really is pretty quick and easy to put together thanks to my Big Shot.  Most of the WOW factor is taken care of with a few cranks of the handle!  
If you haven't taken the plunge and purchased the Big Shot yet, why not do what I did and add it to your Christmas Wish List?  If you already own this wonderful machine, why not pick out some of those dies and embossing folders you've been coveting?  The year I asked for my Big Shot and some dies my husband was thrilled to discover that all of his Christmas shopping could be done with just one phone call!  Plus, I even provide free gift wrapping!  Let your significant other know just how badly you want a Big Shot and I'll help make it happen...but make sure he places his order before December 13th to ensure delivery in time for Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...