Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Last day for the Extravaganza and Down and Out

I am SO sick!!  I've picked up the same bug my son has but I've got it so much worse than he does!  Not fun and certainly not conducive to stamping!  I'll have something new to show you when I'm feeling better, but I did want to take a minute to remind you all that today is the last day for the Online Extravaganza sale.  To end with a bang, Stampin' Up has a 24-hour sale on the following fab products:

Clear Block Storage Caddy - by Stampin' Up!
Clear Block Storage Caddy Reg. $18.95 TODAY ONLY $15.16


Clear Block Bundle - by Stampin' Up!
Clear Block Bundle Reg. $89.95 TODAY ONLY $71.96


Stack & Store Caddy - by Stampin' Up!
Stack & Store Caddy Reg. $44.95 TODAY ONLY $35.96


Be sure to get your order in before midnight tonight or you'll miss out on these great prices.

Also, just a quick reminder about my Customer Appreciation Open House and Santa's Little Helper events this Saturday.  If you haven't yet RSVP'd please do so by tomorrow.  Now I'm headed back to bed in the hopes of being better by Saturday!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...