Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Summer in November

Today I want to show you a card I designed to welcome the newest member of my Tri-City Stampers team.  It uses one of my favourite color combos:  Rich Razzleberry and Lucky Limeade.  Have a look:


Any-Occasion card featuring the Summer Silhouettes stamp set

Inside view with sentiment from Workshop Words stamp set.


I love this stamp set!  I have been coveting it since it first appeared in the Annual Catalogue last June, but only finally purchased it during the big One-Day sale last month. I pulled it out to create a special card to welcome a new team member.  The colour combo is so fresh and clean...it reminds me of summer! Ah, for those warm, sunny days!  It will be some months before we experience those again here in Southern Ontario!! Winter is coming and the thermometer cetainly shows it!  I had to scrape frost off my car this morning when I left for work!  UGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...