Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy New Catty!



Ok, so I know I'm a few days late, but YIPPEE!!  The new Spring Catalogue is now live and full of fabulous new products to inspire you.  I've been having great fun this weekend playing with some of my new goodies and I have lots to show you this week!  I know I've not been very good about posting the last month or so, but now that the holiday craziness and our Disney vacation are behind me, I'm ready and raring to get back to stamping!  So, enough chit-chat...on to some fun!  Today I have a card for you that combines two challenges in one.  Over at Pals Paper Arts this week there is a colour challenge that uses a great combo:

PPA150 Color Challenge

And over at Freshly Made Sketches there is a fun sketch challenge.


So, I decided to combine the two and came up with this fun card:

Love note for PPA150 and FMS67  featuring the Seasonal Sayings stamp set and lots of new catty product!
I have to admit that I really love the way the Melon Mambo pops against the Basic Black!  What an awesome duo they are!  I using lots of new products on this card..here is a list (and their product numbers in case you just HAVE to order them!):
Delicate Details Lace Tape (LOVE THIS STUFF!!) 130966
Honeycomb TIEF 129378
Designer Builder Brads 129329
Sunshine and Sprinkles DSP 126922
Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels 129324

I really had fun with this colour combo and just might have to use it again some time soon! 

7 comments:

  1. Such a striking card! I agree with the pop of Mambo against the black...wonderful! So glad you joined us this week at FMS! Great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I love the heart backed with the gray and embossed with the Adorning Accents folder, so cute, and then topped with the bitty heart! Thanks for joining us at the PPA's first 2013 Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great card Leena! Love the colours... welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and BOLD! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! So pretty. I love the use of the embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love the textured heart against the black honeycomb background! Beautiful! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pink and black. Yummy! The black looks amazing with the honeycomb texture. Congrats on being a PPA Pick!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...