Tuesday, January 15, 2013

One Week and Counting...



...till the start of Sale-a-bration!!  Are you excited?  I sure am!!  To help get you fired up, I 've got a couple of fun projects to show you over the next few days that feature some of the fantastic new products available for FREE during Sale-a-bration. 
Today I have a card I designed for this week's sketch challenge over at Retro Sketches.  Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on it using lots of SAB product:

CAS Any-Occasion card for RS46 featuring the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set and Sycamore Street DSP
I just love this year's DSP offering for Sale-a-bration!  The bright colours and  bold patterns are fantastic!  I used two patterns on this design and chose my colour scheme from the paper.  I used Pool Party, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit and Island Indigo with a  Sahara Sand base.  The stamped images are all from the Bloomin' Marvelous set...which is FREE during Sale-a-bration.  By the way, did you know the little butterfly in that set fits the new Bitty Butterfly punch from the Spring Catalogue??  It does.  Perfectly.  Sweet!!  The texture on the lower half of the card is from the Vine Street TIEF, which is  also available during SAB (for FREE!).  I added a touch of softness with a bit of ribbon from the Sycamore Street pack (did I mention this is FREE too??)  I am really happy with the way this turned out and how easy it was to put together.  This may just be one of my go-to designs for my SAB workshops!  Speaking of workshops, have you booked yours yet? The hostess benefits during Sale-a-bration are AWE-SOME!!  Tons of extras just for you.  If you haven't booked your event yet, what are you waiting for?  Call or email me today and let's get you some free stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...