Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's Gonna Be An Extravaganza!

Many of you know that my Sale-a-bration Open House is coming up this weekend.  Today I want to show you one of the Make-n-takes my guests will be creating.  I wanted everyone to have the option of creating a Valentine's card for someone special in their lives and  thought the More Amore DSP was just the ticket.  Have a look:

Valentine's card featuring the Pretty Petites stamp set with sentiment from Lovely  Little Labels.
Fun, huh?  Don't you wish you were coming on Saturday?  Well, what are you waiting for??  Email to confirm your attendance and drop on by between 2 and 5!  This card will be waiting for you, as will yummy treats, games, prizes and a few surprises as well!  Hurry...today's your last chance to get in on the fun! 
By the way, the punch and stamp set I used to create this card are available for FREE during Sale-a-bration!  Can't come Saturday?  Email me your order of $60 and get the Petite Curly Label punch free!  As a thank you I'll send you this card as well as the other Make-n-Take.  Free product, free cards...what could be better?  See you Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...