Monday, July 29, 2013

Another Inspiring Swap

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a great weekend!!  Today I want to show you a project inpired by another swap I received at convention.  Gotta love swapping!  Check it out...

Birthday card designed by Jayne Stenstrom featuring the Blue Ribbon stamp set
Here is my Gift-card-holder version of Jayne's beautiful card:

Gift card holder featuring the Chalk Talk stamp set
Inside view with stamped image from the Best of Birthdays stamp set
I just loved Jayne's design and so I kept many of the same elements from her original card.  Since I don't own the Blue Ribbon stamp set Jayne used, I opted to use images from  the Chalk Talk set instead.  Because I wanted to create a gift card holder, I changed the way the card opened by scoring at 2" and 3-1/2", instead of  at 5-1/2".  This allowed me to adhere the edges of the 3-1/2" panel to create a pocket for my gift card.  The top flap opens up to reveal the pocket and the birthday wishes inside.  Here is a list of the products I used:

Although this looks like a long list, this project came together quickly and easily, thanks to Jayne's inspirational design and lots of coordinating products from Stampin'  Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...