Thursday, July 18, 2013

Missing My Boy

While getting away and having fun at Convention is great, I sure do miss my son.  It is hard to be away from him for such a long time, even though I know he is having a great time and being spoiled rotten at Grammy's house!  When I packed his suitcase I put a card in it for him to find as he was settling in for his week of fun...check it out:
Miss You card featuring the I Am Me DSP and sentiment from the Really Good Greetings stamp set.

I just love this DSP!  The patterns are so versatile and I love the colour combo.  I whipped this card up in less than 10 minutes...so easy when you have great DSP like this to work with!  The sentiment comes from the Really Good Greetings set and I inked it with my Pool Party and Real Red markers.  I used one of the labels from the Chalk Talk Framelits to mat the sentiment and added some brads in Basic Gray.  The heart is die cut using the Hearts Collection Framelits and embossed with the Woodgrain TIEF.  I added a little Washi tape and a button with some twine.
My son loved finding this card in his case...though he asked where the money was!  He expects to find cash in every card he gets...can we say spoiled by Grammy?!?
Check in later today for an update from the first day of Convention...so exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...