Thursday, July 11, 2013

Starburst Sunshine

Can you believe it's Thursday already??  One week from today Convention starts...woohoo!!  Can't wait!!  Before I leave I have lots to do...swaps to finish, laundry and packing and getting my son ready for his week at grandma's and still a couple more classes to finish up.  My techniques class is tonight and we are learning how to do a starburst background.  This is one of the cards  we'll be making:

Any-Occasion card featuring the Sunshine Single Stamp and This and That Epic Day DSP
Did you realize this stamp is available until the end of this month?  With all of the new catalogue hoopla, it is easy to forget about these awesome and affordable single stamp images.  It is the perfect focal image for a card using this starburst background technique, so I pulled  it out to use at my class tonight.  I heat embossed the image in black and then coloured it using my Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Pool Party markers.  The DSP I used is from the This and That Epic Day pack...one of many that are on promotion this month in the B3GO offer.  See the right sidebar for details then call, click or email to place your order.  There is no better time to stock up on your favourite Designer Series Paper than right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...