|Thinking of you card featuring the Sweet Essentials and Banner Blast stamp sets.|
Here are some quick tips:
- I used both the Bitty Banners and the Banners Collection framelits to cut the cardstock banners in the background.
- I used the Adorning Accents TIEF to emboss the hearts.
- The colour scheme is Crisp Cantaloupe and Pool Party.
- The twine is from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack. I've almost gone through two full packs of that stuff...love it!!
- The stamped banners are from the Banner Blast stamp set and are punched with the coordinating Banner punch - both available FREE during Sale-a-bration.
What's not to love about a simply card that works for just about any occasion??
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday...we are getting walloped with snow here again! Will winter ever end? *sigh* The good news is that I think I've finally licked this sinus thing...just in time for my Sale-a-bration Open House this weekend...yippee!!