Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Card for Baby

Today I have the card I made to go with my gift at the shower last Friday.  It was pretty last-minute, as I was so busy making all of the decor stuff I kind of forgot about a card!  I threw this together the night before the shower...not my best work, but it's ok...

Baby card featuring the Banner Blast, Sweet Essentials and Itty Bitties (retired) stamp sets.
I'm not exactly thrilled with this card, but I was under a time crunch, which always tends to stifle my creativity.  I started with a piece of DSP from the Fresh Prints pack and then layered half of a doily, some pennants stamped with the Banner Blast set and punched with the coordinating punch and some stitched grosgrain ribbon.  The teeny little feet are from the Itty Bitties stamp set, which was in last year's Occasions catalogue.  Sadly it is no longer available, but I kept it just for this one image...aren't they adorable??

The sentiment is from the Sweet Essentials set and is die cut using the Bitty Banners framelits.  I added a small Vintage Faceted button and a bit of twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack.  Like I said, not my best work, but not bad for last minute ;)

Now, here are this week's Weekly Deals...some great items here!  I'm ordering a  few myself!

We hope you enjoy this week's Weekly Deals!



Backyard Basics Framelits Dies Item # 129380
Regular Price: 30.95  Discounted Price: 23.21



Gold Metallic Encore Pad Item # 132141
Regular Price: 12.95 Discounted Price: 9.71



Basics Glimmer Brads Item # 121003
Regular Price: 6.95 Discounted Price: 4.88



Paper Doily Sizzlits Die Item # 125592
Regular Price: 26.95 Discounted Price: 20.21



Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon Item # 126844
Regular Price: 12.25 Discounted Price: 9.19 




Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon Item # 126846
Regular Price: 12.25 
Discounted Price:  /9.19 




Season By Season Kit - Digital Download Item # 130060
Regular Price:  10.95 
Discounted Price:  6.57 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...