|Any-occasion card featuring the Perfect Pennants and Petite Petals stamp sets.|
- I stamped the sentiment using Pool Party ink on Whisper White card stock and then die cut it using the Banners Framelits. I also die cut two additional banners from Sweet Sorbet DSP.
- I stamped a couple of flowers on the die cut banner using Crisp Cantaloupe ink.
- I stamped two more flowers and punched them using the Petite Petals punch. They are adhered using dimensionals.
- The DSP at the top of the card is from the Sweet Sorbet DSP pack.
- The little scalloped border is punched from Crisp Cantaloupe card stock using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon punch.
- The background is embossed using the Decorative Dots TIEF.
- The twine is from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory pack.
- I added a wee bit of bling with a rhinestone in the centre of each flower.
Havea great day and a week filled with unexpected blessings! :)