|Thank you card featuring the Creative Elements, Flower Shop, Petite Petals and From My Heart stamp sets and featuring the Puzzle Piece Emboss Resist technique.|
- I started by heat embossing, in gold, the flourish image several times on a piece of 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White card stock.
- I die cut a banner, from the embossed card stock, using the Banners Framelits. I left the die in the negative cardstock after embossing, removing the die cut banner, and then sponged all over with Island Indigo ink, using the die as a mask around the banner-shaped cut-out.
- I die cut another banner of the same size from Gold Foil card stock and then embossed it using the Pretty Print TIEF.
- I glued the sponged card stock, inserting the gold banner in the negative space, to a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" piece of Brushed Gold card stock.
- I wrapped some gold Baker's twine around the panel several times and tied a bow. Then I adhered the card front to an Island Indigo card base.
- The flowers are heat embossed in gold on vellum card stock and then punched out using the Pansy and Petite Petals punches.
- The sentiment is stamped in Island Indigo ink and then die cut using the Apothecary Accents Framelits.
- The sentiment and the flowers are adhered using dimensionals.
- The gold sequins are adhered using glue dots.