Today I have a card I designed for my upcoming Brides, Babies and Birthdays Card Buffet. It uses one of my favourite stamp sets: Blooming With Kindness:
|Soft and pretty birthday card featuring the Blooming With Kindness stamp set and the Emboss Resist technique.|
- Stamp the flower in Blushing Bride on Whisper White card stock. Then stamp the other flowers using Versamark and heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
- Sponge all over with Blushing Bride ink.
- Sponge the edges with Primrose Petals ink.
- The sentiment is stamped in Primrose Petals.
- The butterfly is die cut using the Beautiful Wings embosslit.
For some reason I forgot to take a picture of the inside of this one. It isn't all that exciting anyway...I just stamped the flower again in Blushing Bride and omitted a sentiment. Sometimes it's nice to have space to write your own special message to the birthday girl!