Monday, April 21, 2014

Petals for Mom...Retiring Lists and FREE SHIPPING!!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?email=lgirsa%40gmail.com&phone=%28519%29+574-6059
Click the image above to place your online order NOW!  Your order will ship directly to you for FREE!  WOOHOO!!

Nope.  Your eyes are NOT deceiving you.  Stampin' Up! is offering FREE SHIPPING on everything beginning today until this Friday, April 25th!  Are you excited?  Can you handle even more great news?



The Retiring Lists are now available too, with great deals on products to which we'll soon be saying a fond farewell.  All items on the Retiring Lists (including stamps) are available only while supplies last .  Get them now and don't pay for shipping...can it get any better??

Click HERE to view the list of Retiring Stamp Sets
Click HERE to view the list of Retiring Accessories

I have a sweet little project that I designed for my Brides, Babies and Birthday Card Buffet this week.  It is the perfect way to let your Mom know how much you appreciate her this Mother's Day...

Mother's Day card featuring the Petite Petals stamp set with sentiment from Delightful Dozen
I just love this colour combo of Smokey Slate, Coastal Cabana and Crushed Curry.  I was inspired by the Eastern Elegance DSP pack, which just happens to be on the Retiring Accessories List!  I wanted to try doing an angled layout, as I've seen many lately that I just love.

Interestingly, this was another project I put together using odds and ends from the pile on my stamp desk!  I had the scrap of DSP, a bit of ruffled ribbon and half a doily laying around from other projects, so I put 'em all together and this is what I ended up with.  I liked it so much I decided to incorporate it into the line-up for this week's event.

Inside view with sentiment from the Something to Celebrate (retired) Hostess set.
Now, I'm off to browse the Retiring Lists and place my order before everything on my Wish List sells out...you should do the same!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Leena! Like the colour combo but would never thought of it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...