|Baby card in the Modern Whimsy style featuring the Cuddles and Kisses stamp set.|
- I started with a piece of silver Fancy Foil Designer Vellum that I cut just 1/8" smaller than my 4"x5-1/4" piece of Smokey Slate card stock.
- I added half of a tea lace doily
- Then I added a 2"x4" banner cut from Blushing Bride DSP from the Subtles stack.
- The scalloped heart is die cut from Blushing Bride card stock using the Hearts A-flutter Framelits and embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF.
- The DSP heart is punched from Eastern Elegance DSP using the Full Heart punch
- The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Slate, punched and then resized with the Modern Label punch.
- The die cut LOVE is done in Strawberry Slush card stock using the Expressions Thinlits
- The little sparkly hearts are punched with the Owl Builder punch
On the inside I stamped the sentiments from the Cuddles and Kisses stamp set in Smokey Slate and Strawberry Slush and added a couple more sparkly hearts, punched with the Owl Builder and Small Heart punches.
I really love the light, airy look of this style of design. I plan to play with it some more this weekend...be sure to stop by next week to see what I come up with! In the meantime, be sure to check out what the other members of the Twisted Design Team did and be sure have a fantastic weekend!