Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello Sunshine

It's Monday, so I thought perhaps you could use a little pick-me-up.  I know I sure could!  Today I have a cheeful little project that I designed as one of the make-n-takes for my Sale-a-bration Kick-off/Customer Appreciation Open House yesterday.  We had a great day and this project was definitely a hit!

Any-occasion card featuring the Crazy About you stamp set and Hello You Thinlits.
With this card I wanted to showcase not only new Occasions Catalogue products, but also the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP in the Sale-a-bration brochure.  The flower stamp, from the Crazy About You stamp set, is inked in Crushed Curry.  To get the shaded edges I used a sponge dauber and Calypso Coral ink, daubing the ink around the edges and the centre of the flower.  It is stamped on a piece of Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP.  The rest of the DSP is sponged in Crushed Curry ink with Calypso Coral around the edges.  The background layer is embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF.

The sentiment, from the Crazy About You set, is stamped in Calypso Coral ink.  The sentiment is die-cut from gold foil card stock using the Hello You thinlits.  I added some Crushed Curry baker's twine and a button from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.  I used Pear Pizzazz card stock for the card base.

On the inside I stamped the flower image again twice, inking it in the same fashion I did for the front of the card.  The sentiment, also from the Crazy About You set, is stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink.

Now for the winners of  my door prize draws...as drawn by my impartial judge, Max!:

The winner of the Simply Soft stamp set, Pretty Print TIEF and Wild Wasabi and Marina Mist markers is Tanya Gafoor

The winner of the Sponge Dauber case, Decorative Dots TIEF and Essentials Paper Piercing Pack is 
Sheri Legacy

The winner of  the Happy Winter stamp set and Lacy Brocade TIEF is
Mariam Beshara

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who attended my event.  It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...