Friday, February 6, 2015

Bow-tiful Birthday

Happy Friday!!  SOO glad the weekend is almost here :)
Today I have a super-quick and easy birthday card for you:

Birthday card featuring the Sassy Salutations stamp set and the Bow Builder Punch
This is another project from my buffet a couple of weeks ago.  I used the Decorative Dots TIEF to emboss the Whisper White background panel, leaving a smooth area at the bottom.  The sentiment, from the Sassy Salutations stamp set, is stamped in Bermuda Bay ink.  I layered the embossed panel on a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock and then to a Whisper White card base.  The little bows are punched from the Brights Backgrounds DSP Stack using the Bow Builder punch.  I used Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Real Red.  The little silver glimmer hearts are punched with the Itty Bitty Accents pack.


On the inside I stamped the sentiment from Really Good Greetings using Bermuda Bay ink and added another little silver glimmer heart.  It really doesn't get much easier than this one!

Inside view with sentiment from Really Good Greetings.
Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...