Friday, February 27, 2015

Thank You Petals

Happy Friday...wahoo!  It's the weekend!  I am SO glad to see this week come to an end...it has been nuts!  On top of that I think my sinus infection is coming back :(  I'm starting to feel like I did before I started my antibiotics...and I just finished them three days ago!  Argh!

Today I have another project I made last weekend whilst playing with the Painted Petals stamp set.

Painted Petals Photopolymer stamp set (137146)  $29.95



Thank you card featuring the Painted Petals stamp set and coordinating Painted Blooms DSP.
I have always been partial to the combination of blue, white and yellow.  It is such a clean, crisp colour pallette.  My kitchen in my very first apartment was decorated in this colour scheme...I still love it!  For this card I took my inspiration from the gorgeous patterned paper in the Painted Blooms pack.  I used Pacific Point, Crushed Curry and Whisper White, with Wild Wasabi for the leaves and stems.  Using the Painted Petals stamp set, I stamped the leaves first and then stamped the flowers; I find it is much easier to line up the images that way. The sentiment is stamped in Pacific Point.  I punched the stamped images using the 2-1/2" circle punch and layered it on a Pacific Point circle die-cut using the Circles Collection framelits.  The background Whisper White panel is embossed using the Spring Flowers TIEF.  I used a 2" strip of DSP from the Painted Blooms pack and embellished it using some of the Sale-a-bration Best Year Ever Ribbon. The entire card is constructed on a Pacific Point card base.


This is a really quick and easy card...the perfect project for a weekend stamping session!  Enjoy!  Be sure to stop by on Sunday for a new sketch challenge from Sunday Stamps for even more inspiration!  Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...