Monday, August 10, 2015

Jingle all the Way

Happy Monday :)  How is it that the weekends fly by so quickly??  I hope yours was restful and provided time to get re-energized for the week ahead.  We had a wonderful dinner with one of my oldest friends yesterday...so good to see her again!
Today I have another Holiday Catalogue sneak peek for you.  This one uses a new stamp set and Edgelit bundle...

Christmas card featuring the new Sleigh Ride Edgelits and Jingle all the Way stamp set.  Available in a discounted bundle starting September 1st in the 2015 Holiday Catalogue.
The new bundle includes the Sleigh Ride Edgelits and Jingle all the Way stamp set.  I love how easy it is to create a wintry scene using only paper with these dies!  There is very little stamping on this card...just the snowy background and the sentiment.  Super easy! I die cut the houses from Basic Gray card stock, the trees from Smoky Slate and the sleigh from Whisper White.  The card is built on a thick Whisper White card base.


After stamping the sentiment from the Jingle all the Way set in Smoky Slate ink I applied Versamark ink all over the sleigh layer and then heat embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  Love that look of sparkling snow!  I added some silver metallic ribbon for even more shimmer.


On the inside I added another sentiment from the Jingle all the Way set as well as some little music notes (my very FAVOURITE stamp in this set!).
This project will most certainly find it's way into my class offerings this Fall...it is a quick and easy one!

Here is the list of all the product I used to construct this card, minus the Sleigh Ride Edgelits and Jingle all the Way stamp set, which will debut in the Holiday Catalogue on September 1st.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used monochrome colors with this set. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...