Monday, September 23, 2019

Tidings all Around for Fall

Happy Monday...and happy first day of Fall! I don't know about you, but I am ready for cooler temperatures, sweaters, rustling leaves and evening fires. I absolutely love fall and everything that goes with it!

Today I have a fall-themed thank you card featuring the Tidings All Around bundle from the Holiday Catalogue. This bundle is for so much more than Christmas!


While the sentiments in this set are primarily geared for the holidays, adding the coordinating Seasonal Wreath stamp set makes it perfect for any season. I featured that set last week, so be sure to check out my Instagram feed!
This week's card features the stamped images from this set...


I stamped the wreath image in Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie ink, rotating the stamp slightly when stamping the Pumpkin Pie image, so as to allow both colours to show and making the wreath look full. The sentiment is from the Seasonal Wreaths stamp set and is stamped in Early Espresso ink. the images along the bottom are from the Tidings all Around set and are also stamped in Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie inks.


The little twigs and sprigs are die-cut from Crushed Curry, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake card stock, using the All Around Wreath dies. I LOVE those little sprigs for creating my own embellishments. I used a bit of Magnolia Lane linen ribbon for my bow.


On the inside  of the Pumpkin Pie card base, I added a Whisper White panel on which I stamped more of the same grass and weed image from the front of the card.

This is a really quick and easy card, perfect for the upcoming fall season. I will be demonstrating it and two others using this awesome bundle in this week's Live @ Five video tomorrow (Tuesday) at 5 ET on my Facebook page. I hope you'll stop by and join me, but if you miss the live broadcast you can catch the replay on the Video Tutorials tab above later in the week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today...have a spectacular first week of fall!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...