Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Butterfly Bouquet and a new class

 Happy Tuesday, and happy March!  I don't know about you, but each year, when the calendar flips from February to March I feel a renewed sense of hope, optimism and energy. This year, more than ever, I am so happy to say good-bye to the dark days of February and hello to earlier sunrises, warmer temperatures and the first signs of spring.

Stampin' Up! is helping usher in springtime with a fabulous pre-release of new products from the upcoming Annual Catalogue. I'm excited about these gorgeous products and have designed a class around it that will be sure to put you in a springtime state of mind.


You can read all about this class and register HERE. 

I have had SO much fun playing with this new suite of products over the past couple of weeks. It truly is like a breath of spring air, with soft colours and beautiful images. Check out this pretty card I made...


butterfly card


How gorgeous are those colours?? I used Rococo Rose for my card base and Pool Party for the mats. I embossed the horizontal element with the Meadow Moments Embossing folder...the butterlies are perfect with this suite! The stitched rectangle is die-cut from the Butterfly Bijou Designer Paper...all I can say is WOW! It is sooooo pretty! Now, I should mention that this beautiful paper is only available while supplies last, so grab it sooner than later...then grab more because you are going to LOVE it!

Speaking of while-supplies-last items, that gorgeous woodgrain paper is the new Natural Touch Specialty Paper and it too is limited-release. It is non-porous and cuts beautifully. I used the Brilliant Wings dies to cut the detailed butterflies and love the way they pop against the DSP panel. Here's a closer look at them...

butterfly card

My sentiment and label are from the Many Messages bundle. Talk about another go-to item! I stamped and die-cut the sentiment image in several neutral shades and keep them on my desk for quick and easy sentiments to add to projects. 

On the inside of the card, I added a Basic White panel and a strip of the same Designer Paper I used on the front. I opted to leave off a sentiment so that I have lots of space to write a message.

butterfly card

I demonstrated this card, along with two others using this suite, in  the video below...





Thanks so much for stopping by today...have a super week!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...