Monday, June 27, 2011

The Countdown Is On...

...only four more days till the new catalogue goes live!!!!!  I am SOOOO pumped to get my hands on some of the fantastic new goodies!  My order is ready, my credit card is warmed up and I am set to welcome the new catty with a bang!  To celebrate the arrival of our brand new catalogue, I am holding an open house this Thursday and Friday.  Details are on the Upcoming Events tab at the top of this page.  Tonight I'm going to show you one of the Make-n-Take projects my guests will be doing at the big event.  Check it out:
New Catty Open House Make-n-take Sneak Peek using the new Faith in Nature hostess set as well as the En Francais background stamp

Close up of the focal image
This card uses lots of new products!  In addition to the hostess set (my fav so far) I also used one of the new in colours:  Wisteria Wonder (isn't that a great name?!?) as well as the new lace ribbon border punch. I really like the way this turned out and it was quick and easy too!!  Perfect for a make-n-take! 
This is going to be a great week...school finishes for the summer on Thursday and Friday the new catty goes live...could it get any better???

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...