Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Catty is Live Soon!

...actually in just 15 short hours the new catalogue goes live!  I can't wait to get my hands on all the new goodies!  In the meantime I've been celebrating with an Open House all afternoon and evening today (hence the late post!) and will continue tomorrow morning.  It has been great fun showing all my customers the new catty and making some cute projects using some of the new product.  I have another card for you using the new pennant punch and coordinating stamp set.  This time its a baby card...

Baby Card inspired by the Nursery Nest Suite of products.  SO Cute!

Sentiments from the Pennant Parade stamp set, little owls from the Aviary set.

Inside of card using A to Z background stamp and sentiment from Word Play set.
Isn't this cute?!?  I love everything in the Nursery Nest Suite and since I can't get my hands on it till tomorrow, I thought I'd try to create a card inspired by it in the meantime.  To be honest I am just too darned tired to explain how I put this together tonight.  If you have any questions or there is something you just can't figure out I'd be happy to explain...just send me an email.  For now I am off to bed to rest up for a BIG day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...