Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Simple Cheerful Treat project

Today's post is another project I designed as a make-n-take for my hostess appreciation night coming up this Friday.  It is a cute little wine bottle tag, perfect to add to your favourite beverage the next time you're invited to dinner.  We are heading to my husband's sister's on Sunday  for a BBQ and this will be perfect to add to a yummy bottle of ready-to-serve-chocolate martini!  Check it out:
Bottle tag using the Pretty Postage set (from the Summer mini, but also in the new Catty!!) as well as Cheerful Treat Hostess-only DSP.

Flowers were punched using my boho blossoms punch...one I neglect far too much!
Isn't this a cute little tag?  My hostesses are going to love it even more when they see what they're going to receive to to with it ;o)  I can't wait to spoil them all silly on Friday night!  We are going to have a blast!  I have lots of games and prizes for them and one more project which I'll post tomorrow.  I am so busy with school work and getting ready for this event I haven't even had time to think about designing anything for this week's challenges.  Here's hoping tomorrow night is a creative one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...