To help keep you cool I have another Christmas card for you today...
|Christmas card featuring the Merry Little Christmas stamp set (131829) and Season of Style DSP stack (132181).|
Merry Little Christmas stamp set...such lovely fonts and wonderful graphic images as well...all for a super price!
|Inside view with sentiment from Christmas Messages (131793)|
- The card base is Old Olive card stock, as is the embossed panel on the card front.
- The background DSP is from the Season of Style DSP stack.
- I die cut the label using my Chalk Talk Framelits (my new go-to set!)
- I die cut the snowflake frame by nesting the smallest of the Festive Flurry framelits inside a larger one and ran then both through the Big Shot together - easy peasy!
- The text images are all stamped with Cherry Cobbler.
- I used 3/8" Whisper White taffeta ribbon for a little texture.