|September's Inspiration Sketch|
|Thank you card featuring the Banner Greetings Hosetess set (129714) and Sweater Weather DSP (132184)|
|Inside view with leaves die cut with the Autumn Accents Bigz die.|
Here is what I used to put this card together:
- I embossed the Chocolate Chip background layer with the Woodgrain TIEF (127821).
- I layered the plaid-patterned DSP on Crushed Curry card stock.
- I used a piece of 1-1/4" Burlap ribbon (132140) for my pennant and adhered it with Sticky Strip.
- I die cut the leaf from Sweater Weather DSP using the Autumn Accents Bigz die (127812).
- The fuzzy-looking twine with which I threaded my button is from the Simply Created Banner Kit. I pulled apart some of the thick twine I had left over and used it to thread my button...I like the shabby softness it provides.
- The sentiment is from the Banner Greetings Hostess set and is stamped in Cajun Craze ink.