|Thank you card featuring the Faux Patina technique and using the Wonderful Wreath stamp and the Seasonal Sayings stamp set.|
- I inked the smooth side of my Beautifully Baroque TIEF with my Crumb Cake ink pad and ran a piece of Naturals Ivory card stock through. Then I sponged the entire surface with (in this order) Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke and Early Espresso ink. I then lightly brushed the panel with my Versamark and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
- I cut the Faux Patina panel into four after completing the technique. (Use the Rotary attachment for your Stampin' Trimmer...you'll get a perfect cut!)
- I inked the wreath in Crushed Curry and then daubed the outer and inner edges with Cajun Craze. I stamped it on Very Vanilla and then die cut it using the Circles Collection Framelits.
- The sentiment is heat embossed in Early Espresso.
- The kinky twine is pulled from a strip of the 1-1/4" burlap ribbon. It is a nice, bulkier alternative to Linen Thread.