|Thank you card featuring the Magnificent Maple stamp (131868) with sentiment from Truly Grateful (131733)|
- The background panel is a piece of Cajun Craze card stock that I spritzed with bleach (I just poured the bleach in a Stampin' Spritzer and went to town!). That lovely yellow spatter is what the card stock bleached out to!
- The focal panel started as a plain piece of Early Espresso card stock that I stamped with the Magnificent Maple stamp, using a home-made bleach ink pad (folded paper towel in a plastic box moistened with bleach)
- I stamped the leaf again in Versamark and heat embossed in gold.
- I dabbed the edges of the focal panel with a bleach-soaked sponge. (Amazing how the more concentrated bleach on the sponge resulted in a totally different shade than the leaf image in the background!)
- I embossed the Crushed Curry layer with the Woodgrain TIEF (127821).
- I added some 7/16" Natural Trim (129287) for a little more texture.
- The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso ink on Naturals Ivory card stock and is punched using the Large Oval Punch.
- I used Crushed Curry Candy Dots (130932).