Friday, September 6, 2013

One more...for now...

Happy Friday!  TGIF!!  I survived my first week back at school, but man, am I tired!!  Today I have my final Holiday Kit-to-Go to show you...

Special Season Kit-to-Go featuring the Special Season stamp set (131769) and Winter Frost DSP stack (132183)
I think this is my favourite kit of all.  I love the Special Season stamp set and, paired with the Winter Frost DSP it just makes for such pretty, wintery designs.  Here is what the kit includes:  Special Season clear mount stamp set, Island Indigo and Pool Party Classic ink pads and all supplies with step-by-step instructions to make four of each card shown (for a total of 12 cards) complete with envelopes.  The price for all of this Holiday goodness is just $50, which includes tax.  This is an excellent value because the ink pads and stamp set are yours to use for years to come...a great way to build your stamping stash!  For additional information and to view other kits visit my Kits-to-Go page. To order simply email me...these kits are not available in my Stampin' Up! webstore. 
 Have a great weekend...I'll be back on Monday with some great new projects!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...