No stamping this weekend, but I do have a project to show you that I CASE'd from Teneale Williams on Pinterest a while back. Have a look:
|Simple Christmas card featuring the Expressions Thinlits and Banner Christmas stamp set.|
- I embossed the Cherry Cobbler card front using the Stylish Striped TIEF. The card stock is cut to 4" x 5-1/4".
- The card base is Crumb Cake.
- I die cut the Merry from Red Glimmer Paper using the Expressions Thinlits and adhered it using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- I stamped Christmas from the Banner Christmas stamp set in Old Olive ink.
- The DSP is from the Season of Style DSP stack.
- The panel behind the stamped panel is Baked Brown Sugar card stock.
Don't forget the Holiday Sale is still going strong this week until December 3rd. Tons of great deals to be had...click the image below to view all of the sale items.
By the way...did you realize that one month from today is Christmas Day???? Yikes! I have work to do!!