Monday, November 25, 2013

Busy, busy, busy!

Wow...I can't believe its Monday already!  Where did the weekend go??  I spent most of Saturday prepping for a Stamp-A-Stack class and decorating my home for Christmas in preparation for my Open House next weekend.  Sunday was church in the morning and then a fun Stamp-A-Stack with Mary and her friends.  It is amazing how quickly two days can pass when one doesn't have time to take a breath!
No stamping this weekend, but I do have a project to show you that I CASE'd from Teneale Williams on Pinterest a while back.  Have a look:

Simple Christmas card featuring the Expressions Thinlits and Banner Christmas stamp set.
I really love the Expressions Thinlits.  Yes, they're a bit fussy and require some patience to remove the diecut word from the die, but the effort is SO worth it!  Here are some quick tips to recreate this one:
  • I embossed the Cherry Cobbler card front using the Stylish Striped TIEF.  The card stock is cut to 4" x 5-1/4".
  • The card base is Crumb Cake.
  • I die cut the Merry from Red Glimmer Paper using the Expressions Thinlits and adhered it using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
  • I stamped Christmas from the Banner Christmas stamp set in Old Olive ink.
  • The DSP is from the Season of Style DSP stack.
  • The panel behind the stamped panel is Baked Brown Sugar card stock.
As I mentioned earlier, I had absolutely NO time to stamp this weekend, but I do have a few projects to show you this week that I made a while back.
Don't forget the Holiday Sale is still going strong this week until December 3rd.  Tons of great deals to be had...click the image below to view all of the sale items.

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=1665

By the way...did you realize that one month from today is Christmas Day????  Yikes!  I have work to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...