|Birthday card featuring the Bombs Away Birthday photopolymer stamp set (133411)|
- The records were cut with the Circles Collection framelits. To get the grooves, I nested the smaller-sized circles inside the larger one, but flipped them over so that the cutting edge was facing away from the paper. When you run it through the Big Shot you get a die cut circle with embossed "grooves"...easy peasy!
- The music-patterned DSP is from the Modern Medley pack.
- I used the Chevron TIEF on the red background panel and then trimmed along the pattern with my paper snips to get the chevron edges.
- The stars are punched using my long-retired star punches...the smallest one is from the still-available Merry Minis punch pack.
- The sentiment panel is die cut using the Chalk Talk framelits.
|Happy Birthday, Hon!|