|Holiday Card featuring the Christmas Star single stamp (134813) with sentiment from Greetings of the Season (128033)|
|Inside sentiment is from the More Merry Messages stamp set (126402)|
Here is a quick how-to:
- I heat embossed the star in silver on brushed silver card stock...a very pretty look!
- I used the Window Frames Framlits to die cut it and the Night of Navy mat and then paper pierced around the stamped layer with the Festive Paper Piercing template.
- The background is embossed using the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF.
- The sentiment is stamped using Night of Navy ink.
- I added sparkle with a Large Rhinestone basic Jewel in the centre of the star and a few smaller rhinestones to highlight the sentiment.
- The star on the inside is stamped with Smokey Slate card stock.