|Holiday card featuring the Traced Doodling and Burnished Vellum techniques using the Joyful Christmas stamp set (131805)|
Here's is a quick how-to:
- The poinsettia image is heat embossed in gold on vellum.
- I flipped the image over and, placing it on my Stampin' Pierce mat, traced the image using my stylus.
- The image is coloured on the wrong-side using Melon Mambo and Rose Red markers.
- I fussy cut the poinsettia.
- The leaves are stamped using black Staz On on Whisper White card stock and coloured lightly with a Watercolour Crayon in Wild Wasabi
- I used an Aquapainter to blend the coloured leaves.
- I coloured some Rhinestone Basic Jewels with a yellow Sharpie marker and adhered the in the centre of the poinsettia.
- The background layer is Pistachio Pudding and is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots TIEF.
- The sentiment is from the Pennant Parade stamp set and is punched with the Jewelry Tag punch (retired)
- The card base is Baked Brown Sugar.