Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Love...and Weekly Deals!

Last Friday my November Paper Pumpkin arrived.  I have to say this is my favourite one yet!  Check out the cute Christmas cards I put together:

November Paper Pumpkin Projects
I had such fun playing with that adorable star garland!  Here is a closer look at each card:

This is the one that the kit shows you how to make...cute, eh?
This one is similar, but I cut up one of the card bases and mounted it on a Very Vanilla card base instead.  I used the Wishing You a Merry Christmas sentiment on the inside of the card.
I used the other half of the card base I cut up for the previous card on this one and mounted it on a Real Red card base.  I cut the banner into a square and turned the orientation to landscape.
This one is my favourite.  I again used a Real Red card base, but added an embossed Very Vanilla panel as well.  I used part of one of the card bases in the kit to mat the focal image.
Now, believe it or not, after making these four cards I still had lots of supplies leftover.  Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see what I did with them!

Since today is Tuesday it means new Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up!  Check out these awesome sale items:



Backyard Basics Item # 129380
Regular Price: $30.95 Discounted Price: $23.21
Pumpkin Pie Chevron 3/4" Ribbon
Item # 130015

Regular Price: $12.50 Discounted Price: $9.38
Chocolate Chip Chevron 3/4" Ribbon
Item # 130014

Regular Price: $12.50 Discounted Price: $9.38
Color Coach Item # 130118
Regular Price: $18.95  Discounted Price: $14.21
Little Labels Punch Pack Item # 126881
Regular Price: $22.95  Discounted Price: $17.21
Stampin' Write Markers Subtles
Item # 131263

Regular Price: $37.95 Discounted Price: $28.46
Talking Tags Item # 129723
Regular Price: $9.95 Discontinued Price: $7.46
Unknown Blessings Ensemble
Item # 131311

Regular Price: $19.95  Discounted Price: $11.97



As if these fantastic sale prices weren't enough, watch for Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Sale starting tomorrow!  Up to 50% off a huge selection of products plus 24-hour Door Buster Deals tomorrow only.  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas shopping time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...