Friday, September 18, 2015

Merry Friday

Happy Friday!  I am SOOOO glad the weekend is almost here!  It has been a ca-razy week!  So much going on both at home and at work...I am ready for it all to stop for a couple of days :)

Today I have a Christmas card I created for one of my upcoming Christmas card buffets using the new Holly Jolly Greetings bundle:


Christmas card made using the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set and coordinating Christmas Greetings Thinlits
I began with a thick Whisper White card base on which I stamped the large snowflake from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set using Island Indigo ink. I also stamped the confetti stars image from the same set using Smoky Slate ink.  Then I layered a strip of Holidays Fancy Foil Vellum across the middle of the card front.  I added a piece of (retired) Island Indigo chevron ribbon and die cut circles in Smoky Slate card stock and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.



The sentiment is a combination of a die cut from the Christmas Greetings Thinlits in silver foil and a stamped sentiment from the Holly Jolly Greetings set done in Island Indigo ink.  I added a wooden Snowflake Element that I coloured white using Whisper White Craft ink and embellished with an Iced Rhinestone in the centre. The final touch was a scattering of silver sequins that I adhered using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.

On the inside I stamped a few more snowflakes in Island Indigo ink, some confetti stars in Smoky Slate and another of the sentiments combinations from the Holly Jolly Greetings set.  So happy with the way this one turned out!

Be sure to stop by on Sunday for a new sketch challenge from Sunday Stamps.  In the meantime, have a fantastic weekend!!

Here are all of the products I used to create this card.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...