Monday, September 21, 2015

Snow Way...

...it's Monday already??  How do the weekends fly by so quickly?  It was a hectic one around here...I hope yours was a little more relaxing!

Here is a little smile to start your week off on the right foot...

Christmas card featuring the Snow Place stamp set.
Isn't that little penguin just the cutest?  I decided to play up his cuteness by having him peeking into the centre of the card. The sentiment, which is also from the Snow Place stamp set, suits him just perfectly. I stamped both the penguin and the sentiment in the new Basic Black archival ink. The Santa hat is stamped in Real Red ink and then die-cut using the Snow Friends Framelits.

I used some Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum layered on the Whisper White background which was embossed using the (retired) Northern Flurry TIEF. The only embellishment this cute little guy needed was some 1/8" Striped ribbon in Real Red.

On the inside I stamped another of the sentiments from the Snow Place set and that sweet little penguin again in Basic Black Archival ink. Too cute!

I hope you have a fabulous week!!

Here are the products used to create this card:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...