Friday, September 25, 2015

Merry Little Trees

Did you realize that Christmas is just three months from today??  It's time to get going on Holiday projects! This weekend I have my first Christmas card buffet of the season, so I thought I would show you one of the designs that will be available for my guests to create at the event.

Rustic Christmas card featuring the Peaceful Pines stamp set and coordinating Perfect Pines Framelits with sentiment from Embellished Ornaments.
I really like the rustic look to this design. I began with a piece of Season of Cheer DSP which I layered on a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock. I ran a piece of Kraft card stock through the Big Shot with the Woodgrain TIEF, tore one long edge, and adhered it below the DSP panel. The trees are created from Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow card stock and gold glimmer paper. I stamped the Pear Pizzazz tree using ink of the same colour and an image from the Peaceful Pines stamp set.  All of the trees are die-cut using the Perfect Pines Framelits...even the texture on the Mossy Meadow tree!

The sentiment is from the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and is heat embossed in gold and die-cut using the Lots of Labels Framelits.  The whole card is built on a Kraft card base. The only embellishments, besides the gold glimmer paper, are a bit of Burlap Ribbon and a wooden Snowflake Embellishment.

On the inside, I stamped another of the tree images from the Peaceful Pines set and die-cut it using the coordinating Framelits. I added another card stock tree, embossed using the Decorative Dots TIEF.


Have a fantastic weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks very "Maine-ish!" :) (that's where I'm from)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...