Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Warm Winter Wishes

Happy Hump Day!  Half way to the weekend...wahoo!  I hope you are having a good week.It's also the last day of September...wow that month went fast!

Today I have a project I designed for my October Christmas card buffet using the Winter Wishes stamp set:

Christmas card featuring the Winter Wishes stamp set.
This is another rustic Holiday card! You'd think I lived in Canada, or something ;)  This one reminds me of Christmases at my parents' place up north where you can always count on a white Christmas with a roaring fire to keep you warm.  To create this look I stamped the various images from the Winter Wishes set using Early Espresso ink on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock. I added snowy highlights to the images using my Chalk Marker and then added a frosty border around the edges using Whisper White Craft ink.

The DSP is from the Merry Moments pack. I layered it on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock that I embossed using the Woodgrain TIEF. By way of embellishment, I added some (retired) 3/8" Natural Ribbon, a wooden Snowflake Element, some Gold Cording Trim and an Iced Rhinestone.

Inside view with sentiment from Reason for The Season.
On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the Reason for the Season stamp set in Early Espresso ink and the pine bough from the Winter Wishes set in Mossy Meadow ink.

Here are the supplies I used to create this project.  Clicking any one of them will take you directly to my online store for easy ordering.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Great card for us Mainers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you Mainers have a lot in common with us Canucks ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...