Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Countdown to Sale-a-bration Day 1 - Penguin Playmates

Happy Tuesday! Are you excited for the new Holiday Mini Catalogue and Sale-a-bration to start? I sure am! So much so that I am counting down the final 7 days till launch. Each day I'll be featuring a different Sale-a-bration freebie and going live on my Facebook business page at 7 pm ET to demonstrate a project. 

Here are some adorable cards I made using only images from the DSP and sentiment stamps...


summer saleabration 2021

summer saleabration 2021

summer saleabration 2021

summer saleabration 2021

 Check out my Facebook Live replay to learn how I made the card above...



Be sure to check in each day this week for more Sale-a-bration sneak peeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...