Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Plentiful Plants

 Happy Tuesday! Whew...did you hear that HUGE sigh of relief last Wednesday? That was me exhaling after an absolutely insane school year! I am SO relieved to be on summer holidays...I have never been this exhausted at the end of June!

Of course, it's not all about sipping frosty beverages on the deck this summer. I am still working hard prepping classes and designing projects for upcoming videos and events. It's just so nice to only have to think about one job for a couple of weeks!

Today I am all about the Plentiful Plants bundle and the Bloom Where You're Planted Suite. The bundle and coordinating DSP are absolutely FABULOUS! Check out this cute card I made...


plentiful plants

I love everything about this card! The DistINKtive stamp images are gorgeous and coordinate perfectly with the dies, making it super quick and easy to put together tons of cute potted plants. I sure with it was this easy to grow REAL plants!

The coordinating Bloom Where You're Planted DSP is utterly FANTASTIC...and it is ON SALE this month!


The best thing about this paper is that many of the images coordinate with the dies and can be cut out with a quick pass through the Cut & Emboss Machine. of course, there are also lots of images that look amazing fussy cut too ;) To frame my pot of plants, I used half of a sheet of Paper Lattice...gotta love quick and easy ways to add texture to a project...no die-cutting required!

It doesn't show very well in the photos, but I used the new Thanks & Hello embossing folder on my Cinnamon Cider strip across the middle of the card. It is such a fun pair of folders and, can be easily missed in the catalogue as they aren't part of any product suite or bundle. 


plentiful plants

On the inside of my card I added a Basic White card stock panel and stamped more images and a sentiment from the Plentiful Plants stamp set. 

plentiful plants

You can catch these products in action in today's Live @ Five video over on my Facebook business page at 5 pm ET. If you miss me live, you can catch the replay shortly afterwards on my YouTube channel. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Have a super week!

plentiful plants


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...